Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welp, it's almost 5am...

And I've been up since 7am yesterday, with an hour nap at 2am of course! Erg. I'm exhausted but real excited, which shows why I got next to no sleep. After a couple of set backs, I am finally on the way to Atlanta and then Nassau! It took about 17,000 hours to pack my bags (a solid 49 and 50lbs each hahah) but thankfully it is over. I just hope I don't mess up my bags too much in Nassau before we get on the boat!



I leave on the MV Explorer from Nassau on the 17th at 8am. Until then I will be playing around with people I meet and just relaxing before the onslaught of papers, exams, and traveling. Not that I am complaining hahah. But yeah, I am staying with 3 other girls that I met on facebook (totally strange) at the Wyndham, so it should be pretty fun! I just hope I meet tons of people; I'm gonna be that girl that goes up to random kids my age with multiple bags and assumes they are with SAS. Oh well! I hope I won't get too sunburnt.. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment